COMMON ADMISSION PROCESS AND PROGRAM APTITUDE TEST
All candidates need to complete the Common Application Form (CAF) as the first step in the admission process. Selection is on the basis of the application material and the performance in the Program Aptitude Test conducted by NIIT Imperia.
1. The CAF is in two parts, Part-A and Part-B. Both parts may be completed online or by writing on the CAF blank that can be downloaded or collected from NIIT Imperia centres. Part-A needs to be completed and payment towards Application Fees made, in order to be permitted to appear at the Program Aptitude Test (PAT). Part-B needs to be completed latest by the time of appearing for the PAT. Photocopies of supporting documents (2 passport-sized photographs, academic certificates from +2 stage, and documents in support of work experience) must also be submitted latest by the time of the PAT.
2. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the stated eligibility requirements. Permission to appear for PAT does not imply that application data or eligibility requirements have been verified by NIIT Imperia.
3. Candidates need to carry a valid photo-id to the PAT. They should ensure that details on the CAF match with the photo-id.
4. Application Fees of Rs 1000/- to be paid for each application/ program. For all the programs the applicant has to make an initial payment along with the application fee at the time of submitting the application. On selection to the program this Initial amount will be adjusted towards the Registration amount and the balance amount to be paid by the applicant. Initial amount shall be refunded only if the applicant is not selected by the institute. Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
• The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny. (appearing in PAT does not confirm application acceptance/clearance of scrutiny)
• The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
5. Detailed instructions on how to complete both parts of the CAF, modes of payment of Application Fees and submission of supporting documents are provided along with the CAF.
Attention is drawn to the following items:
• Completing CAF Part-A (online or hand-written) and making payment of Application Fees are required in order to be issued an Admit Card for the PAT. Handwritten CAFs can be couriered to NIIT Imperia centres. Applications will be accepted till the maximum limit of applications is reached.
• Cash, Credit Card, Cheque or EFT are acceptable modes for payment of Application Fees. The candidate needs to specify his Payment Mode on the CAF. Cash and Credit Card transactions are possible only at NIIT Imperia centres. Cheques can be couriered to NIIT Imperia centres. Cheque details, and EFT transaction details, need to be recorded on the CAF.
For EFT payments: A/c Name: NIIT Limited Imperia Collection A/c ; A/c No.: 0007 0501 8480 ; Bank Branch: ICICI, Connaught Place, New Delhi
• CAF Part-B (online or handwritten), photographs and photocopies of supporting documents, need to be submitted (couriered or personally delivered) before appearing for PAT.
How to make payment Online?
Online applicants can use Online Payment Gateway by selecting ‘credit card’ as a preferred payment Mode in the Program Selection Page.
On selecting ‘Credit Card’ as the payment mode, person has to select ‘Enter Payment Details’ button. This will lead to the ICICI Online Payment Gateway page.
Candidate has to give credit card details, like Card Number, expiry date and so on and select ‘Pay’ button for the payment.