Key InformationPROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Develop managerial capabilities among young and middle level executives
- Enhance the interpersonal and communication skills necessary for higher level managerial responsibilities
The program focuses on functional management skills, strategic planning and execution and complimentary soft skills to enhance the decision making capabilities of the participants
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Working professionals wishing to groom their managerial skills and knowledge
- Working professionals in the early phase of their career wishing to prepare for higher level and leadership roles in their organisation
ABOUT IIM LUCKNOW
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow was set up by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow’s mission is to be a global, socially conscious and integrated school of management
- IIM Lucknow was the first IIM to start an additional campus in the country. The distinctive positioning of Noida campus as a leader in executive education is being accomplished through long-term executive education programs
For more information about the institute, please visit www.iiml.ac.in
Click here to download the detailed program content
Select faculty from IIM Lucknow will conduct this program. Profiles of the faculty are available on www.iiml.ac.in
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
- Understanding Economic Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Basic Principles of Accounting
- Financial Management
- Principles of Sales & Marketing Management
- Business Communication
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Strategic Management
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
- Duration: One Year
- Frequency: Once a week
- Class Schedule: Monday, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
- Campus Visit: In addition, there will be mandatory 3-day campus module at IIM Lucknow-Noida Campus at the beginning of the program
- Evaluation by: IIM Lucknow
- Evaluation Structure:
- Mid Term examination will be conducted after completion of the five modules
- End Term examination will be conducted after completion of the next five modules at the end of the program
- Evaluation Mode: (It may also include one or more of the following): Online Assessment/Case Studies Discussions/ Quiz/Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class Participation
The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the institute and may change without prior intimation.
Candidates will successfully complete the program if they have passed both the Mid-term and End-Term exams. They also should have minimum attendance of 50% in every module and overall attendance of 80% in the Program. Successful candidates will receive the “Certificate of Successful Completion” from IIM Lucknow. Those with requisite participation but unable to complete successfully will receive a “Certificate of Participation” provided they have the requisite attendance in all the modules and the program.
- Certificates will be issued directly by IIM Lucknow
- Participants successfully completing the program will be awarded IIM Lucknow MDP Alumni Status
Batch DetailsFEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
: Rs. 1,99,390/- +Applicable Taxes*
The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations. Additional fees of Rs. 5,000/- for study material as per the reference list is to be provided by the course faculty.
All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash or cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’
A deferred payment facility exists for fee payment with the following schedule:
| Payment Details
| With Application
|| Rs. 9,230/-
| On Registration
|| Rs. 83,669/-
| Installment 1
|| Rs. 45,860/-
| Installment 2
|| Rs. 45,860/-
| Installment 3
|| Rs. 45,860/-
(Participants need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of registration)
CAMPUS VISIT DETAILS
A mandatory Campus Module fee is to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of IIM Lucknow, before the campus visit. This amount includes boarding & lodging expenses. Travel arrangements for the campus visit have to be made by the students themselves.
- Campus Visit fee:Rs. 6,000/- per day + applicable taxes
- Campus Visit fee to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow” payable at Noida
INITIAL PAYMENT DETAILS
Initial payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,150/-.
Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
- The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny (Appearing in PAT does not confirm application acceptance/clearance of scrutiny)
- The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (Need to submit supporting proof)
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks[ (aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] in graduation/ post graduation recognised by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU
- Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required.
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation(Statement of Purpose-Annexure I of the Application Form) based on the application form submitted.
Selected applicants need to resubmit the latest proof of current employment at the time of Registration.
BANK LOAN INFORMATION
Program Fee can be availed as Customised Education Loan from leading banks to enable the participants to spread the repayment over a period of 36 months. However, the eligibility of the applicant for bank loan and the loan amount will be as per the concerned bank norms
|"Initially I was apprehensive as to whether it will cover all the management functions, however I found the program to be very beneficial. Whatever I have learnt in the program can be implemented at my workplace."
- Amit Shrivastava,
AGM, Suzlon Ltd.
|This Program is as per my expectations covering different functions of management. Program design and delivery is excellent
- Ritesh Patel,
Assistant Manager, Tata Motors Ltd.
|Benefitted from the knowledge shared by the professors that provided not only learning, but exposed me to market realities that boosted my self confidence.
- Chetan Verma,
Team Lead, Accenture