Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing - Batch 41 - DIGITAL MARKETING INSTITUTE
The Digital Marketing Opportunity
There are 462 Million total Internet users in India. Companies are increasingly reaching out to their consumers through digital platforms. India’s digital advertising spending will reach $4 billion by 2020 and India's digital advertising market has grown at a rate of 33%.
This indicates a shift in focus from traditional to digital marketing mediums. These market trends have created tremendous opportunities for professionals who are equipped with the necessary digital skills.
The program is uniquely designed for current and aspiring marketing professionals, to help them transform into a digital marketers of the future.
Designed for Marketing, Advertising, Product Management, Sales and Business Development Professionals
· Digital marketing professionals desiring to enhance their knowledge
· Marketing professionals wanting to add digital marketing to their skills portfolio
· Entrepreneurs using digital marketing to improve their business performance
· Sales/Business Development professionals wanting to branch out into the digital marketing domain
· Individuals who want to capitalize on the opportunities in the digital marketing domain
· 33 hours of Live expert-led lectures
· Content reviewed by DMI’s Syllabus Advisory Council comprising of the world’s leading digital brands like Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
· Up to 10 Industry Case Studies for holistic learning
· Project Based Learning; Projects in SEO, PPC and Analytics
· Guest sessions by industry specialists for in-depth understanding
· Module wise assessments for Mastery Learning
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Module 3: Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
Module 4: Digital Display Advertising
Module 5: Email Marketing
Module 6: Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
Module 7: Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
Module 8: Mobile Marketing
Module 9: Analytics
1. Expert Faculty
Professor Apurv Chaturvedi
• He has been associated with companies like Adobe Systems, Siemens, India Today Group, NIIT Ltd, Times of India, Group FM. He has sound knowledge of latest trends and technologies in the industry, with expertise of incorporating them in different creative work-flows and train them in a way everyone can understand.
2. Industry relevant content
The content for PDDM has been specially created by DMI and reviewed by DMI’s Syllabus Advisory Council, comprising of world’s leading digital brands like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter, Ogilvy etc.
3. Sessions from Industry Experts
The program includes guest sessions from industry experts which includes entrepreneurs, practitioners and academicians to help you understand the current industry scenario and practices.
4. Preparation for an International Certification
Our program gives you all the knowledge and hands-on-skills needed to make you industry ready and at the same time prepares you for the international certification exam by the Digital Marketing Institute of Ireland.
The Program Fee is INR 37,500 + 15% Service Tax